For our head office in Angleur (Liège area), we are currently looking for a:
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (EN-FR)
To strengthen the Technical Service department in our Head Office in Liège, we are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer who:
- Is responsible for the execution of installation activities (incl. IQ/OQ) with regards to analytical equipment on customer locations.
- Conducts training of customer personnel on our equipment.
- Performs modification, service, repair and maintenance activities with regard to our equipment on customer locations.
- Makes the liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems
- Answers questions from colleagues about technical developments, modifications and product specifications.
- Reads, maintains and creates the Service Department Documentation such as user manuals, installation manuals, training documents…
- Gains a deep understanding of our products and services, identifies and fills product gaps and generates new ideas to increase our market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and quality.
We are looking for a customer and service-oriented person with drive and ability to take own initiatives and work independently. You are a true team player with high commitment, and you are challenged enthusiastic about handling customer expectations. Furthermore, you are persistent and efficient with a logical/structured way to solve issues.
- Good communication skills, excellent knowledge of French and English
- Organizational and planning skills, with attention for details
- Team player with a creative mind
- Stress tolerant and customer orientated, with good presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Willing to travel 50% of the time (Europe and International)
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention for details, and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- High adaptation skills
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor/ Master level in an electronics, technical field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of analytical equipment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of French and English (Spanish is a plus)
- Driving license
Elysia offers you:
- A challenging job within a dynamic, young and familial company, in an international environment
- An interesting salary package including company car and 32 days of holidays
- A permanent contract
You meet the requirements and are interested in our offer? Feel free to send your application to:
Elysia S.A., Rue du Sart-Tilman 375, B-4031 Angleur, Tél. +32 (0)4 243 43 50