For our head office in Angleur (Liège area - Belgium) , we are currently looking for an:
The Analyst Programmer will report to the Project leader and will be part of a team of 5 persons.
The candidate will be in charge of programming activities for internal projects.
In particular, the candidate will develop laboratory software (data treatment, instrument control, data management).
This means practically:
- Carry out the development of new applications and new features in a .NET C# environment.
- Participate in the maintenance of existing products.
- Realize testing in collaboration with the Quality Department.
- Write technical documentation.
- Communicate with the Application and Development teams.
- or master’s degree in IT or electronics
- 2 years of relevant technical experience
- You master object-oriented programming in C# and .NET.
- Good knowledge in relational databases (SQL Server), Entity framework, WebAPI, WPF, MVVM
- Good communication skills in French and English
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving mentality
- Priority and deadline focused
- Team player
- Knowledge of DevExpress components is a plus
- You learn fast
Elysia offers you:
- A challenging job within a dynamic team, in an international environment
- An interesting salary packages including company car and 32 days of holidays
- A permanent contract
You meet the requirements and are interested in our offer? Feel free to send your application to:
Elysia S.A., Rue du Sart-Tilman 375, B-4031 Angleur, Tél. +32 (0)4 243 43 50